Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Excited to get outside today

Oh, the weather in Wisconsin. We have had the longest, snowiest winter that I remember in all my 39 trips around the sun. Honestly. There is so much snow piled at the foot of my driveway that I cannot see over it to tell when it is safe to pull out into the street. I believe that we've had more than 60 inches so far this season. Thankfully the last 12 inches we were supposed to receive passed over into the lake.

Today it is bright and sunny outside and I am anxious to finish my household responsibilities so i can get outside to enjoy that glorious solar expression. I need to go to the grocery store, so it is the perfect excuse to take a little ride. While I am out I might even stop and pick up some Chinese food to enjoy for lunch.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments: