Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Excited to find her blog linked on another site

So excited in fact, that I had to blog about it.

I was reading my friend Beki's blog this morning and noticed that the had linked to me. This is a first for me, and it honestly made my day.

Please give Beki a look here, she's featuring an AMAZING charm bracelet that she made from PMC. Her charms are truly beautiful, each one unique and full of texture and spirit. Many of them are set with gemstones adding flair and individuality to her already incredible dangles.

I'm going to have quite a lot of time to fill over the next month and intend to update this blog with photos (I know, I already promised that below, but I really am going to do it.) as well as try to figure out how to add links to the blogs that I enjoy reading.

Wish me well, I'm going to need it.

Karen