Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Paying it forward

On one of the forums that I read each day someone posted a link about the concept of paying it forward. I've always been fond of RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) and after watching several people play tag I decided to get in on this one. I tagged my beady friend Beki (see her beautifully embellished blog here) and now it is my turn to "PIF."

Pay It forward rules: I will send a handmade gift (something beaded) to the first 3 people who leave a Comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange (and email me their mailing address), and who make the same pledge on their own blogs. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward meaning you will do the same for three people who comment on your blog.

No comments: